Top 20 Hyperconverged Infrastructure Questions Answered
How to Build a Private Cloud with Hyperconvergence at the Core
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
Just how familiar are you with hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI)? Whether you’re a novice or a self-proclaimed expert, there’s likely a lot you don’t (and should!) know about HCI. And while it’s the infrastructure of choice for competitive, cloud-ready companies, change doesn’t always come easily.
If you’re trying to understand HCI and its potential impact on your private cloud, here are the top questions we’ve been asked about over the years.
Download to see:
- The definition of hyperconverged infrastructure in the simplest form
- What the cloud has to do with HCI and the datacenter
- The benefits of HCI compared to legacy technology
- The components of HCI and the problems it solves
- What the market acceptance rate is for HCI
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this content.