Image Scanning Best Practices for Containers and Kubernetes
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
DevOps teams are looking to manage security risk without slowing down application delivery. Image scanning is critical to integrate into DevOps, but how can you get started?
Join Sysdig’s security team as they share practical guidance and demonstrate five (5) key steps to adopt in your image scanning workflow. You’ll walk away with a short, impactful checklist and be on your way to a more secure environment. Specifically, you’ll hear:
- Key areas where you should embed scanning: CI/CD pipelines, registries, Kubernetes admission controller, Open Policy Agent (OPA)
- Do’s and don'ts of selecting an appropriate base OS image
- What to look for when scanning your Dockerfile
- How to flag vulnerabilities quickly across large multi-cloud Kubernetes deployments
- Why customers prefer a SaaS-based scanning solution
- Knox Anderson, Director of Product Management, Sysdig
- Pawan Shankar, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig
You will have to register, or log in, in order to access this resource.