AWS Security 101: Securing Amazon EKS with Falco & Sysdig
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
- Amazon’s Managed Kubernetes Service (EKS) offers organizations flexibility as teams ramp up containerized applications in production. And yet, managing security risk for the workloads running on EKS is still the customer’s responsibility. To make your teams as productive as possible, you need to automate and merge security and compliance into the DevOps workflow.
In this webinar, we will review how the combination of AWS security controls with open-source and commercial tools from Sysdig can provide comprehensive security for your EKS workloads.
Join us as we share:
- 2019 AWS container survey highlights
- Security best practices for EKS
- How open-source tools like Falco provides runtime detection in EKS
- How customers have used Sysdig Secure to secure their AWS container environments
- Live demo!
- Michael Hausenblas, AWS Sr Developer Advocate and CNCF Ambassador
- Pawan Shankar, Director Product Marketing, Sysdig
You will have to register, or log in, in order to access this resource.