A Practical Guide to Gartner’s Cloud Security Archetypes
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
The cloud security solutions market is growing rapidly and there are many types of solutions to support your specific business needs. But figuring out the right tool can be difficult. This guide distills the main concepts of five archetypes that fall under the broader cloud security management platform umbrella:
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP)
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM)
- Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
Read DivvyCloud's guide today to learn what each tool category is, where it is best used, and the benefits and limitations of each.
Please register, or log in to your account.