Business Transformation in the Era of Unplanned Hybrid Clouds
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
In recent years, the use of hybrid cloud has dramatically expanded across industries. IBM and 451 Research recently conducted a study surveying 1,805 senior business and IT decision-makers. They identified common challenges organizations face when implementing hybrid cloud environments.
Access this report to understand:
- Transitions in enterprise IT infrastructure
- Key Imperatives for technology teams
- Hybrid as an unplanned or deliberate destination
- What’s needed for efficient hybrid implementation
- Concrete steps organizations must take
Get the complete report now!
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this content.