Best Practices to Secure Containers and Accelerate Software Delivery
LogDNA Case Study
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
- With Kubernetes, you can seamlessly move containerized applications from development to production but it can be difficult to gain security and performance visibility for the service. Hear LogDNA share why it chose the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform to monitor and secure its containers on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Like many companies, LogDNA, an enterprise-grade log management system, needed a lens into its Kubernetes environment to identify slowdowns and fix security issues early in the development lifecycle. LogDNA now remediates security issues earlier, reduces mean time to resolution (MTTR) by 50% or more, and accelerates delivery of its software services.
In This Webinar, You'll Learn To:
- Gain a complete picture of your Kubernetes environment and containers, from monitoring to security to troubleshooting, using a single platform
- Run reliable and secure cloud-native applications
- Accelerate software delivery with a secured DevOps workflow
- Jonah Jones, Principal Solutions Architect, AWS
- Eric Carter, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Ryan Staatz, Head of DevOps, LogDNA
Please register, or log in to your account, to access this resource.