Managing Change In The Cloud
Helping your people thrive in the cloud
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
As one of the organizations that pioneered hyperscale infrastructure, which led to the creation of the cloud, Google has spent years nurturing its culture and workforce to best operate in the cloud. We leverage this experience every day to help organizations ready their workforce for the change.
In this whitepaper, we aim to pass that experience along to you, by:
- Providing a framework for thinking about your organization’s cloud readiness.
- Exploring how different elements of the framework evolve and mature.
- Sharing typical customer scenarios surrounding the journey to Google.
- Examining common migration approaches that customers consider.
- Articulating a set of principles based on best practices and lessons we’ve learned along the way, which influence our change management work with customers
Please register, or log in to your account, to download this content.