Building agile modern data applications with Snowflake and AWS
Virtual hands-on lab
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
Whether you are building a startup or adding to a data-intensive application, taking advantage of a modern data platform and DevOps methodologies are key to innovating faster and gaining a competitive advantage.
Snowflake and AWS are bringing you a series of DevDay events to show how to build applications quickly and reliably—without operational burden.
You will learn how to use Snowflake Data Cloud to build your applications, and AWS CodePipeline to bring agile deployments practices to your software development release features faster, develop, and test at scale. You will follow our instructors and use your Snowflake and AWS accounts and have the opportunity to ask questions.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ingest structured and semi-structured data into Snowflake powered REST application
- Deploy AWS CodePipeline service
- Configure Snowflake with SQL code using CICD pipeline
- Deploy API gateway and serverless app with Lambda, and deliver as infrastructure as a code
- Learn how Snowflake fits into application stack and deployments
- Join the on-demand Q&A with your Snowflake and AWS peers
Date: 02 June, 2021
Time: 2:00PM AEST I 12:00PM SGT I 9:30AM IST I 4:00PM NZST
Please register, or log in to your account.