Secure your AWS Data and Applications Against Ransomware
Sponsored by Rubrik
When it comes to data resilience in the cloud, organizations are finding it increasingly difficult to answer a number of critical questions:
- Can we protect against the risk of data infection or exposure?
- How quickly can we resume business operations in case of a ransomware attack?
- Can we analyze the extent of the impact should ransomware strike?
So you might want to join The Register’s James Hayes and Rubik technical architect Mike Preston on 12pm PST on October 4th to hear how you can be more prepared and better equipped to recover from cyber attacks.
The right approach to cloud resiliency requires cyber-proofing data to defend against, and recover from, the seemingly inevitable threat of ransomware. Our webinar will give you valuable insights on securing your AWS Cloud journey with Rubrik so you can:
- Confidently migrate data and applications to AWS.
- Unify the protection of all your data across your entire environment.
- Automate data protection across the lifecycle, including reliable archiving to AWS.