10 Common Pitfalls of Enterprise Endpoint Backup
A Druva Whitepaper
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
Backing up and protecting sensitive corporate data is a rising challenge for IT organizations due to several trends. Here are just a few that are top-of-mind for today’s businesses:
- Growth of remote workforces worldwide
- Elevation of data risks associated with employee departures
- Rise of ransomware and the need for a stronger defense
- Increase in compliance requirements
- Security obstacles of endpoint data governance
As these changes take place in the corporate environment, it’s important to recognize that your endpoint backup solution might not be fit to solve for the challenges of today and what’s to come. Traditional enterprise backup solutions mainly focus on server backups that are designed to protect data within the firewall — but these legacy approaches have limits. Organizations must adopt a modern endpoint backup approach in order to sustain the growth of enterprise data and adapt to current trends.
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this content.