Achieving midmarket success, digital transformation, and security in the cloud era
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
- AS CLOUD COMPUTING ADOPTION MATURES AMONG ORGANIZATIONS OF ALL SIZES, a growing number of midmarket companies are using both public and private clouds to enhance their business agility and performance.
New research by IDG reveals a key factor in hybrid-cloud success for midmarket organizations: Hybrid cloud users managing cloud and on-premises environments with a unified tool are significantly more likely to experience a range of critical benefits, including:
- Reductions in man hours spent on several security-related functions.
- Minimized security events and risk exposure.
- Improved operational speed.
- Decreased infrastructure costs.
- Greater profitability.
- Increased productivity.
Learn more about Dell Technologies solutions powered by Intel®.
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this content.